WIT International Student Scholarship
The International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT for the first time.
A maximum of ten awards may be made annually, on an ex-quota basis with not more than four new awards being made annually in any one School.
The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction in tuition fees of EURO 3,000 for one academic year for Undergraduate progarmmes and one year Higher Diploma programmes and EURO 3,150 for Postgraduate programmes.
The scholarship is available for the following programmes:
- Undergraduate: Any 3 or 4 years degree programme. Scholarship available for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year.
- Postgraduate: One year taught master programmes
You must meet all of the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to international students only (Non-EU).
- You intend to enroll on one of the above programmes
- This is your first undergraduate, higher diploma or postgraduate enrolment at WIT in Ireland
- You have an average result 75% in previous examinations
- You have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
How to apply
Before you can be considered for an International Student Scholarship you must have already applied for one of the programmes above. If you have not, please refer to the http://www.wit.ie/International/AdmissionProcedure/ for information on how to apply.
If you have already applied and received an offer of a place on a programme but not a scholarship, and believe you meet the above criteria then please send an e-mail quoting your file number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be made on the prescribed form (complete the online application form) and submitted to the International office on or before 31st May 2012.
For more information, please visit official website: www.wit.ie.
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Science, Engineering and Technology, from the Government of Ireland, Ireland
- PhD Studentships in Bioinformatics / Computational Biology, University College Cork, Ireland
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
- PhD Scholarship in GIS and Health, National Centre for Geocomputation, NUI Maynooth, Ireland
- University of Ulster Santander Scholarships, UK
- Master Scholarships, School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland
- MI 35th Anniversary Keyboard Technology Program Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Ireland Scholarships | Beasiswa Irlandia
- PhD Studentships in the Biomolecular Electronics Research Laboratory, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.