The Royal Veterinary College is one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions. Founded in 1791, the RVC has a unique heritage of innovation in veterinary and biomedical sciences, clinical practice and education.
What makes us unique?
As one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions, the Royal Veterinary College brings together many talented individuals, all of whom share a passion for human and animal health and welfare.
Our broad range of programmes are of international appeal and attract students who go on to become practising veterinarians, animal scientists, veterinary nurses and leaders in industry and government.
Established in 1791, RVC is the UK’s oldest veterinary college - with a proud heritage of innovation in veterinary science, clinical practice and education.
A Tradition of Heritage and Innovation
The College has a proud heritage of innovation in veterinary science, clinical practice and education.
- Our independent status means we are able to innovate and keep at the forefront of theory and practice
- Pioneering approaches to teaching, research and cutting edge clinical provision
- Expertise beyond animal husbandry and an established network of scientific partnerships with internationally renowned RVC experts
RVC Scholarship for Overseas Students
Available to applicants for: MSc Wild Animal Biology, MSc Wild Animal Health, MSc Control of Infectious Diseases, MSc Veterinary Epidimiology
The RVC will be offering an £4000 fees only scholarship to an outstanding overseas student undertaking the MSc in 2013/14 . These will be allocated on a highly competitive basis to an overseas student applying for a full time place on the MSc.
Deadline for applications: 15th March 2013.
Students wishing to be considered for this scholarship must submit a scholarship application form (email@example.com) along with details of their UK Pass online application.
For more information, please visit official website: www.rvc.ac.uk.
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
- Charles Darwin International Scholarships, College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK
- King’s Summer School Scholarships, King’s College London, UK
- Biomedical Engineering Scholarship, King’s College London, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships (IFP), Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships (Undergraduate), Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships (Postgraduate), Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- PhD Studentships in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
- Glasgow Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.