A number of awards of a maximum of $6,000 each will be made to international students studying at the University of Oregon in 2013-14. Students who receive work-study awards will be eligible to apply for work-study jobs during the 2013-14 academic year. Although this award does not guarantee an on-campus job, opportunities for on-campus employment will be greatly increased.
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted to International Affairs on or before April 15, 2013.
Applicants for international work-study awards will be notified by the end of spring term 2013.
- Demonstrated financial need: All international students who are encountering financial difficulties are eligible to apply.
- Full-time international students with a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA.
- New international students are eligible to apply for the Work-Study scholarship.
In order to continue receiving awards during each term of 2013-14, students must be enrolled for a full course of study (minimum 12 credits for undergraduate students or 9 credits for graduate students) and maintain satisfactory academic progress toward degree completion.
Each award is for one academic year only (Fall, Winter, Spring). Renewal is NOT automatic and students must apply every year.
If you have problems submitting your application online please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit official website: international.uoregon.edu.
- International Fellowship Program in Forestry and Natural Resources, USA
- World Forest Institute (WFI) International Fellowship, USA
- Endeavour Awards from Australian Government
- International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, University Of Wales, UK
- Endeavour Awards 2011, Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Awards by Australian Government
- Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Master Scholarships in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Sheffield, UK
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for Master and PhD, Australia
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.