IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £1,500 for the first year of study. Eligible applicants will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form.
International students must have:
- applied through UCAS by 30 April and been offered a place to study on one of our degree programmes for 2014/15 entry,
- been assessed as overseas for fees purposes,
- already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their pre-university qualifications,
- already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as their first choice university.
Financial Support Team (Student Wellbeing)
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 222 5537 / 5538
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK
- FEBE International Student Scholarship, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK
- Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships, UK
- Newcastle University Business School Enterprise and Innovation Scholarship, UK
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK
- Sager Family Foundation Graduate Scholarship for Working Musicians, Newcastle University, UK
- The US Friends Student Scholarship, Newcastle University, UK
- The Napolitano Student Scholarship, Newcastle University, UK
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.