The Japan Educational Seminar will be held in Indonesia to introduce degree programs conducted in English to prospective students.
In order to attract more international students to Japan, The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT) launched the “Global 30″ Project and has selected 13 universities to be part of this project. Under the Project, students can obtain degrees from prestigious Japanese universities by taking academic programs conducted in English, both in undergraduate and graduate levels.
These selected universities aim to nurture internationally competent individuals by creating an academic environment where overseas and Japanese students can learn from one another and build lasting bonds that will propel them into the international scene.
Note: The universities under the “Global 30″ Project are as follows: Tohoku University, University of Tsukuba, The University of Tokyo, Nagoya University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Kyushu University, Keio University, Sophia University, Meiji University, Waseda University, Doshisha University, and Ritsumeikan University (13 universities total).
Date and Venue
Individual consultation by Representatives, Sample Lectures and Presentations on Universities
Saturday 26 January, 2013 10:00-16:00
Yustinus Building, 14th and 15th Floor
Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia
Jalan Jendral Sudirman 51, 12930, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
Sunday 27 January, 2013 10:00-16:00
Institut Teknologi Bandung, Aula Timur ITB
Jl. Ganesha 10 Bandung 40132 Indonesia
- Prospective undergraduate and graduate students with proficiency in English
- Parents and teachers
- Prior Registration
(1) Individual consultation by representatives
Representatives from the universities will be available for any questions that each student may have. Students are welcome to speak with them regarding admission procedures, scholarships, and advantages of studying in Japan.
The universities will briefly explain such education systems as academic programs, admission procedures. Q and A session will also be provided.
Participating Universities and Organization
Tohoku University, University of Tsukuba, The University of Tokyo, Nagoya University, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Kyushu University, Keio University, Meiji University, Waseda University, Doshisha University, Ritsumeikan University, Chiba University, Toyohashi University of Technology, Hiroshima University, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan Student Services Organization (Information brochures for Sophia University, Hokkaido University and Kobe University will be available during this event)
Contact: The University of Tokyo (Secretariat for the “Global 30? Project)
To participate, please register here FREE!.
- Seminar Beasiswa Fulbright 2013 di Universitas Surabaya
- Master Scholarships by The OKAZAKI KAHEITA International Scholarship Foundation, Japan
- Kizuna Project, Study Visit to Japan
- Seminar Beasiswa & Studi di Italia - Universitas Surabaya (UBAYA)
- Panasonic Scholarship 2010 for Indonesian Students, Japan
- Non Degree Monbukagakusho Scholarship in Japanese Studies Program, Japan
- Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas, Japan Sociological Society
- International Scholarship 2010-2011 to Study Bahasa Indonesia
- Monbukagakusho Scholarships, Student Research Program, Japan
- Japan Scholarships | Beasiswa Jepang
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.