Japanase Language and Culture Studies Program is an opportunity for students from University of Hokkaido’s partner to learn and improve their Japanese proficiency. The program consist of three types of courses: Japanese language; Japansese culture and society; and independent study. The program will start on October 1, 2012 and finish on September 30,2013. Highly competitive MEXT scholarship is available for this program.
Qualification of applicants
- Undergraduate student from Universitas Gadjah Mada at their 3rd – 6th semester
- Majoring in Japanese language and culture
- Passed level 3 or above of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, or have equal ability with sucessful applicants of the test
- Surat pencalonan dari Dekan Fakultas kepada Kepala KUI UGM
- JLCS Application form (copy can be obtained at OIA UGM)
- Certificate of Registration from home university
- Recommendation letter from dean and supervisor
- Academic transcript ( GPA min 3.35)
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test certificate
- Certificate of health
- 2 photograph (4.5 x 3.5)
- MEXT Scholarship application form
- Copy of passport
- PhD Scholarships in Study of Culture, Giessen University, Germany
- Non Degree Monbukagakusho Scholarship in Japanese Studies Program, Japan
- International Summer School, Chungnam National University, Korea
- PhD Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin, Graduate School of North American Studies, Germany
- Japan Educational Seminar in Indonesia
- Bachelor, Master, Doctoral and Postdoctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Russian Federation Government
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chonbuk National University, Korea
- Fukuoka Women’s University Student Exchange Program, Japan
- Chung-Ang University International Summer Program, Korea
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
Just for student of universitas gadjah mada?
I’m student of universitas sumatera utara, the faculty of japan letters. I’m so interesting to this programme.
saya sudah lulus S1 dari Univ. Prof. Dr. Meostopo (Beragama) tetapi saya ingin sekali belajar bahasa jepang ^^
aku juga pengen bgt ikutan, aku mahasiswi IPB (institut Pertanian Bogor) smster 3, suka bahasa jepang
What if High School student join the scholarship ?
only for undergraduate?
how about diploma??
Just for gajah mada university? Can other university join this scholarship?
Its possible for the tourism major?not just from gadjah mada only?to learn about culture?
Waktu SMA saya pernah dapat pelajaran bahasa jepang. Apa bisa sya joint untuk program beasiswa ini?
Saya ibu rumah tangga,pernah kuliah jrusan pertanian,tp saya menyukai segala hal tentang jepang dan budayanya,ingin sekali saya bs blajar dan menguasai bhasa jepang,dan memahami kebudayaan nya,mohon info lebih lanjut,trimakasih
I’m still 2nd grader High School student. Can I join this program? I want to go to Japan
aku pengen nerusin kuliah ke jepang, skarang aku masih kelas 10 jurusan RPL smoga semua itu terlaksana
i have sister in ISI solo(TV/FILM) ,she have a good IP..Can she join this?
beasiswa ini date line-nya kapan, ya?
I’m 3rd grader high school and still searching for japanase language and culture scholarship (for the real college). But can I join this program?
Or if I accepted on another university in indonesia (not in gadjah mada university), could I still join this program?
And will we get a degree after we join this program? Or a precious experience only?
Bisa gg ea dpt beasiswa kuliah dii jepang jursn pajak ?
Saya pngin bngett bisa kuliah dii jepang (•ˆ⌣ˆ•)