The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate taught Master’s programme of study within the Reid School of Music. To be eligible, applicants must have received an offer to study by the scholarship deadline.
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
However, the selection panel will also take into account financial circumstances to ensure that as far as possible financial need does not impede a university education.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. The closing date for applications for these scholarships is 4 April 2014.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application in June 2014.
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Master Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Biological Sciences Taught Postgraduate Bursaries, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships 2010/2011, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- PhD Scholarship in European Private Law, University of Messina, Italy
- Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Engineering International Master Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.