In order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangxi, further improve the talent cultivation, scientific research, and cultural exchange, Jiangxi People’s Government has set up the Scholarship for international students.
CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS AND DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship is available to all universities in Jiangxi that enroll international students.
- This scholarship is applicable to International students, including Doctoral students, Master students, Bachelor students, and Exchange students or Short-term students (more than 6 months) who wish to study and are studying in Jiangxi. The duration of the scholarship is for 1 academic year.
VALUES OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Class A scholarship (For Doctoral and Master students): 25,000 RMB/person/year;
- Class B scholarship (For Bachelor students): 20,000 RMB/person/year.
- Class C scholarship (For Exchange students or Short-term students of more than 6 months): 6,000 RMB/person/year.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health. Fresh students must abide by the Chinese law and stipulations, meet the enrollment requirement of relevant universities in Jiangxi, and have excellent academic performance; Students who are studying in Jiangxi must have top academic performance within the class or the grade, have no violation of the Chinese law and stipulations, and university stipulations.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree, a letter of recommendation by 2 professors or associate professors, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree, letter of recommendation by 2 professors or associate professors, and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for short-term or exchange program must study more than 6 months.
- Applicants for Chinese language majors must provide HSK certificate.
- Applicants are not awarded any other scholarship from any Chinese department during the duration of due Jiangxi Government Scholarship.
Applicants could apply to the universities in Jiangxi that are eligible to enroll scholarship students.
Applications are accepted by the end of May. For the specific application deadlines, applicants should consult the relevant universities.
The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- APPLICATION FORM FOR JIANGXI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (Applicants shall obtain the form from the universities).
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts;
- a photocopy of passport;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form should be provided;
- A letter of recommendation (for Doctoral and Master students);
- Study plan (for fresh students);
Please note that application documents will NOT be returned.
For more information, please visit official website: www.csc.edu.cn.
- Fujian Government Scholarship, China
- Hubei Provincial Scholarships, China
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Chinese Government, China
- China Government Scholarship for Master & PhD, Nanjing University
- University of Ulster Santander Scholarships, UK
- Scholarship for Foreign Artists, Province of Styria, Austria
- Beasiswa Pascasarjana UNESCO di China
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China
- Tianjin Government Scholarship, China
- Heilongjiang Government Scholarship, China
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.