Applications are particularly welcomed in the fields of Global Health Science, Migration Studies and International Human Rights Law. The scholarships are not restricted to students undertaking named courses in these respective fields, so studies that are closely related to these fields are included. If there are no candidates of sufficient academic merit in these fields, the College may choose to award the scholarships to students in other fields.
Kellogg welcomes applications for these scholarships on an equal basis from students studying full time and part time. The awards are tenable over the full course of study (1 to 6 years) coterminous with college fee liability. Annual renewal will depend on academic progress and involvement in college life. These awards are also open to full time DPhil students.
Students at other colleges will be required to migrate to Kellogg to take up the scholarships if successful.
Applicants should complete the application form and email or post to Sarah O’Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Kellogg College by the deadline.
Also by the same deadline the College needs to receive a reference from an academic referee involved in the applicant’s most recent academic studies. The referee should explain why he/she believes that the academic excellence of the applicant is so outstanding as to merit the award of this scholarship. Referees should send the reference by email or post directly to Sarah O’Brien at Kellogg College.
- Kellogg College Critchley Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Paula Soans O’Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
Really interested ♥
please send a detailed information and scholarships available on msc environmental health.i will like to start in february
Need detail information