Kent International Pathways are offering:
- one full tuition fee scholarship for a Graduate Diploma (Pre master’s) programme;
- a number of partial tuition fee scholarships for International Foundation Programmes (for one year of study), worth £5000 each.
- You must have accepted a conditional offer of a place on a Kent International Pathways Graduate Diploma or International Foundation programme.
- The University must have received confirmation of your acceptance.
How to apply
- Apply for a place on the International Foundation Programme or the Graduate Diploma programme.
- After you have accepted an offer of a place, submit an essay to email@example.com, answering the following question: Why have you chosen your selected pathway programme; why have you applied to the University of Kent; and how do you see your pathway programme and subsequent degree at Kent preparing you for your life after graduation?
31 May (prior to academic year of entry)
It’s expected that applicants will be notified whether they have been successful, by August prior to academic year of entry (November for January-start IFP).
The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
Contact the Centre for English and World Languages
Phone: +44 (0)1227 824401
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematics, University of Kent, UK
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK
- Sports Scholarship Scheme, University of Kent, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
- MA in Architecture and Cities Scholarship, Kent School of Architecture, University of Kent, UK
- Dental Development Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.