KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Submission of Documents : Feb. 1st ~ Mar. 22th, 2013
- Document Screening and Interview : Feb. 1st ~ Apr. 8th, 2013
- Announcement of Successful Candidates : Apr. 11th, 2013
- Announcement of Finnal results by NIIED : Apr. 30th, 2013
- Ajou Global Education Lounge. Global Education Lounge was designed to encourage international and local students to meet and exchange their culture in order to broaden their global perspectives. Computers with internet access , TV (CNN only) English/Korean magazines and newspapers
- University library. The general studying area is opened 24 hours day throughout the year and the periodical room is opened from 09:00~21:00 during weekdays and 09:00~17:00 during weekends.
- Cafeteria & Restaurants. There are many places to eat on campus. Besides the dormitory cafeteria, there’s several eating places on the campus. Also there are small snack areas on the lst floor of Dasan Hall and Sungho Hall, and at the basement of Yulgok Hall.
- PC labs on Campus. There are many PC labs on campus, where you can use the computers for word processing, internet, and so on. Also, there is a PC lab in the 1st floor of dormitory where you will be placed. The PC labs are provided with the printer and you are required to bring your paper.
- Post Office
- Health Care Center. Ajou international Health Care Center provide total care of medical and communication service with multi languages including English.
- Sports Facilities. There is gymnasium and the cost for the health club is 30,000KRW for 3months. Also residents in Hwahong Hall (international dormitory) can use the gymnasium of the basement ofHwahong Hall and the fee can be changed with the notice.
- Eligibility for Application. All applicants must be eligible for the 2013 KGSP program
- Required Documents. All documents required by the NIIED for the KGSP program
- Selection Procedure. Document screening and interviews will be conducted for evaluation.
- All applicants have to follow all the notes from 2013 guideline for KGSP by NIIED
- All documents must be submitted in hard copy by post or in person.
- If any false document or illicit admission is discovered, admission can be revoked.
- No documents can be returned, including unsuccessful candidates and additional documents might me asked to be submitted.
- All applicants must attend the interview on the designated day.
- The applicant’s English name and date of birth must match the information on his/her passport.
- NIIED will screen applications and select final scholars.
- Office of Graduate School
- Mr. Sanghyun Lee ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Phone : +82-31-219-2302 / Fax : +82-31-214-1500
- Office of Graduate School of International Studies
- Ms. Jeong-young Choi ( email@example.com )
- Phone : +82-31-219-1552 / Fax : +82-31-214-1554
Address: Yulgok Hall No. 305, Ajou University, 206, World cup-ro,
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- Beasiswa Ajou International Summer School, Ajou University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- Global IT Program Korea - Ajou University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea