KGSP Applicant (University Quota)
Period : 2013. 1. 28 ~ 2013. 3. 29
- All successful applicants will be given a chance to live in the dormitory. Students can select their own living places if they choose.
- Aside from the dormitory staff, administrative staff member of the Office of Int’l Affairs and Korean Language teachers will stay in the dormitory to support you.
- Three twin rooms are in one apartment each. You will share the apartment among six students, and your roommate will be a Korean student.
- Facilities. Dormitory cafeteria, communal kitchen(free of charge), snack store, convenience store, gym.
- Cost: 185,000 KRW (165 USD) per month in (Fall semester of 2012)
- Buddy Program. 1:1 buddies with Korean students to help your stay in CJU and enhance your Korean language and knowledge of Korean culture.
- Mentoring Program. Students starting their regular courses will be matched in groups of 5 foreign students. A Korean student will be in charge of each group, acting as guide for student life at CJU.
- Korean Language Program Attendance. KGSP students are allowed to attend Korean Language program during free periods, free of charge.
Eligibility for Application
- Common eligibility
- Required Documentation. Original copy of all documents required by the NIIED for the KGSP program application.
- Selection Procedure
- Document screening and interviews will be conducted for evaluation.
- The Division of Arts and Sports can ask for performance tests. Each candidate will be notified if this is the case.
- All documents must be submitted by post or in person.
- If any false document or illicit admission is discovered, admission can be revoked.
- No documents can be returned, including unsuccessful candidates’.
- All applicants must attend the interview on the designated day.
- All successful candidates must enter the university.
- Anything not in this document must be determined by the Admission Council.
Officer: Prog. Coordinator Jong Yoon Lim, Office of International Affairs
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday~Friday 09:00 ~ 18:00
Address: 298 Daesung-ro, Sangdang-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungbuk National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea