KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Period: February 1st(Fri) ~ March 29th(Fri), 2013
- Contact: YeonJeong Grace Kim (International Affairs Office)
Tel : +82-(0)63-270-4382 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Guide & Important Notes
Residence Hall (Dormitory)
- Fee: Approximately 240,000 Won/Month
- Applying for Residence Hall. An applicant who wishes to live in the Residence Hall must check on the Application Form.
- Two persons share a room.
- Serving 3 meals a day except Saturdays and Sundays
- Each room is furnished with a desk, chair, wardrobe, bed, shoe rack, bookshelf, Internet, bathroom, shower room, phone, desk lamp, etc. You need to provide your own blanket and pillows, as well as toiletry (soap, towel, etc.)
- Common Room: lounge, seminar room, reading room, computer room, training room, AV room
- Attached Facilities: laundry room (coin operated), dining hall, convenience store (CVS), stationery store, cafe, etc.
Korean Language Classes
- Language Education Center of CBNU operates Korean Language Classes for graduate students.
- Level: Basic, Intermediate
- Period: Same as the Fall Semester, 2013
- Time: Monday through Friday, 13:00~14:50
- Fee: KRW 280,000
- How to Apply: Visit the Korean Language Center and take a level test.
- Inquiry: Korean Language Center (?+82-(0)63-270-4479)
Traditional Korean Culture Experience
- There is “Traditional Korean Culture Experience” available in the undergraduate course. Graduate students can also attend this class.
- Class Hours: Total 32 hours (3 Saturdays and 1 Sunday, 8 hours/day for 3 weeks)
- Contents: Theory and Experience of Traditional Korean Culture
- Fee: Free of charge
- Place: Around Jeonju-si (Hanok Village)
CBNU International Buddy(CIB) Program
- Program: 2 times a year (spring semester, fall semester)
- Meet Korean friends 1:1
- Meet Korean friends at least once a week and converse in Korean to help foreigners learn Korean language
- Help foreign students in school life and Korean life
International Affairs Office
Chonbuk National University
567 Baekje-daero Deokjin-Gu Jeonju-si Jeollabuk-do 561-756,
Repulic of Korea
Office : +82-(0)63-270-4382
Fax : +82-(0)63-270-2099
E-mail : admissonG@jbnu.ac.kr
Homepage of CBNU
- CBNU Admission (Korean): http://enter. chonbuk.ac.kr
- CBNU Korean: http://www.chonbuk.ac.kr
- CBNU English: http://en.chonbuk.ac.kr
- CBNU Chinese: http://china.chonbuk.ac.kr
Homepage of International Affairs Office: http://ioffice.cbnu.edu
Chonbuk National University
Address: 567 Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju City, Jeollabuk-do, 561-756, South Korea
International Affairs Office
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- 2010 Scholarships for Graduate Students, Smart Structures Lab, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sunchon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
I’m a graduate of Agriculture Engineering and a Nigerian by nationality. I would like to apply for a scholarship in your institution as I would like to further in my fieldi. Please am I eligible for the scholarship.
I have a Master of Animal Studies (animal science and management) and would like to do a PhD in Duck health and welfare. I have written my research proposal and would like to apply for a scholarship in your university to commence study in late 2012 or early 2013.
Freddy-Papua New Guinea
I’m an Indonesian and still undergraduate, but at least in june I’ll graduate, can I apply for this scholarship? I would like to take master degree in your university, please tell me what document should I submit to apply this scholarship?
I m an undergraduate student majoring OHS public health, Universitas Indonesia.
Is there any student exchange scholarship for 3rd grade undergraduate student?
Would you please tell me how?
hello… I have same problem with Agita I’m an Indonesian and still undergraduate, but in December I’ll be graduate,but my thesis defense will be held on june/july. can I apply for this scholarship? I would like to take master degree in your university, please tell me what document should I submit to apply this scholarship? i’m really interesting for this program
I am an undergraduate studet majoring Law, University of Indonesia. How can I apply this scholarship? I would like to take master degree in your university, would you tell me document that I should submit? Thank you
I am a masters student of biotechnology and genetic engineering, of Islami University, Bangladesh. I want to take masters degree from your university. please tell me when and what document should I submit to apply this scholarship?
I am an Indonesian. I’ve finished my studying years ago. Now I am working as a school teacher and I’d like to further my education. What I like to hear from you is am I worth enough to apply for a scholarship in South Korea or not? Thanks in advanced.
Im studied in nuclear engineering at gadjah mada university, i wan to know how about procedure that can i parepare if i want to take master degree in you university..
i am doing bsc hons in business accounting and finance going to complete in 3 months i want to get exposure for mba programe in korea plz give me the proper direction how can i apply for study visa and what is the best uni for that offer mba programe in korea and what are requirment for study in mba programe in korea thanx