KGSP Application (University Quota)
Application Period: February 1(Fri.) ~ March 29(Fri), 2013
For a comfortable and convenient campus life, Chosun University offers Baek-hak-hak-sa, Global House and Green village which together accommodates up to 2,276. Green Village offers communal kitchens allowing students to prepare their own meals or cook with their roommates
- Facilities: a single bed (with drawers) with sheets, a desk with a book-shelf, a chair, a closet(mirror and shoe-rack attached), LAN cable, a telephone, vertical curtain, and air conditioner, cooking facility
- Students shall prepare a blanket, a pillow, a bed pad, a cloth hanger, soaps and a toothbrush, etc.
- Convenient Facilities: Internet room, library, gym, laundry room, common room, shower room, school store etc.
Notice: All students who stay in the dormitory must get medical check-up before entering.
For international students to easily adapt to their new life at Chosun University and in Korea, we support them through a tutoring program, which matches international students with Korean students from the undergraduate school.
Korean Cultural Travel
CU offers special cultural trips per year to international students to help adapt to and understand Korean culture. International students at Chosun University often participate in these trips as they offer a great chance to view the beautiful scenery of Korea to build relationships.
- Admission decisions are based on the candidate’s academic achievements and potential, as well as his/her personal accomplishments. The admissions committee reviews a number of factors including records of past studies (such as GPA), study plan, personal statement, language proficiency and letters of recommendation.
- If the applicant is applying to field of the College of Fine Arts, the College of Music, the Department of Physical Education or the Fine Arts Education, the applicant may have other procedure such as telephone interview, written test or practical test with their classmates.
Responsibility : International office Ms. Yoon Sujin
Tel : +82-62-230-6134 / - Fax : +82-62-232-7355
English website : http://eng.chosun.ac.kr
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 309 Pilmoon Daero, Dong-gu, Gwangju 501-759, Republic of Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Position, Dept of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- International Graduate Students Scholarship, System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea