KGSP Application (university quota)
- Application Form Submission January 28~March 22, 2013 Via post mail or in person
- Announcement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 30, 2013 Result will be informed individually
- Final selection results notice(by NIIED) June 17, 2013 NIIED website (http://www.niied.go.kr/)
- Entry into Korea August 26~August 28, 2013
Campus Guide & Important Notes
Dormitory (Namsan Haksa)
- Located on the University Campus
- Accommodation Fee: 252,000 won/month(Double Occupancy)
- Meal plan: 100,000 won/40 meals a month
- All KGSP students are given priority over local students for housing.
KGSP students will be awarded an additional academic scholarship of 500,000 won per semester from Dongguk University if they achieve the highest GPA among the KGSP students.
Korean Cultural Experience Programs
- Cultural experience programs for KGSP students will be offered at least twice a semester.
- A variety of events such as traditional Korean cultural experience classes, concerts and excursions to amusement parks etc. will be offered.
KGSP students will be paired 1:1 with a Korean student if they want.
Eligibility for Application
Applicants who have Korean proficiency or English proficiency may be given preference.
- Screening Method. The selection process will be based totally on the review of the application documents.
- Screening Criteria. All documents including the transcript, self-introduction, study plan, certificates of language proficiency (Korean and English), recommendations, published papers and awards, etc. will be evaluated.
Person in Charge: ImJung Lee
Address: Service Center for Foreigners
(1st floor of Hye-hwa building), Dongguk University, Pil-dong
3-ga 26, Jung-gu, Seoul (100-715)
Address: 26, Pil-dong 3ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, 100-715, Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
kira-kira jurusan analis kesehatan ada gak?
Ah..my campus wanna be..i will be there soon!! XD
how’s I get there ? I want it
i want,, how get it?
Is it for undergraduate or only for postgraduate student…?
so what are the requirements….?
Please tell me about it…~
i want it, how get it graduate?
i’m very want to get it, how get it?
please tell me
how get it, i want it