KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Application date: Jan. 21 - Mar. 15
- The 1st selection : 4.1 - 4.12
- The 2nd selection : 4.25 - 4.26
- Announcement for the result of the 2nd selection : 4.30
- Official physical examination : 5.1 - 5.31
- Announcement for final successful candidates : 6.17
- Visa issue and air ticket purchase : 6.18 - 7.31
- Entry into Korea : 8.26 - 8.28
- NIIED orientation : 8.29 - 8.30
- Korean language course : 9.2 -
Dormitory(2 or 4 students shared room)
- Cost : Approx. 900,000 KRW ~ 1,100,000 KRW/semester
- Food : Every lunch and dinner is served
- Original copy of documents should be verified when photocopy of documents are received.
- In case of a graduate-to-be, applicants should submit the certificate of graduation no later than enrollment.
- Additional documents might be needed on a case by case.
- Applicants should directly inform their contact number in case of change.
- Mail to : 61 Daehakro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk 730-701, South Korea
- Tel : +82-54-478-7215 / Fax : +82-54-478-7222
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Address: 61 Daehakro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, South Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sunchon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.