KGSP Application (University Quota)
Application 2013.03.10 firstname.lastname@example.org +82-51-999-5480
Dormitory (Global Town)
Living in the Korean Dormitory is much different with your culture and life-style but it is also a part of Korean culture. Global Town is designed to provide both Korean and international students with desirable surroundings for the academic activity and the opportunity to enrich their understandings of foreign people and cultures.
Busan, a bustling city of approximately 3.6 million residents, is located on the southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula. The size of Busan is 768.408km² which is 0.8% of the whole land of the Korean Peninsula. The natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers and sea. Its geography includes a coastline with superb beaches and scenic cliffs, mountains which provide excellent hiking and extraordinary views, and hot springs scattered throughout the city. Busan enjoys four distinct seasons and a temperate climate that never gets too hot or too cold.
Busan is the second largest city in Korea. Its deep harbor and gentle tides have allowed it to grow into the largest container handling port in the country and the fifth largest in the world. The city’s natural endowments and rich history have resulted in Busan’s increasing reputation as a world class city of tourism and culture, and it is also becoming renowned as an international convention destination.
- Application packages should be submitted in hard copy by air mail.
- All application packets will be inspected by Graduate school in Silla University before recommending to NIIED.
- Graduate school in Silla University may request telephone interview or portfolio to students during documents screening.
- Application will not be returned to applicant and additional documents might be asked to be submitted.
- NIIED will screen applications and select final scholarship awardee for this program.
Any further questions for GKS program, plz feel free to contact Mr. Yun In-Seog, GKS coordinator at Silla Univ., +82-51-999-5480 or email@example.com
Address: #700-140 Baekyang-Daero, Sasang-Gu, Busan, Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea