KGSP Application (University Quota)
Period: 2012. 2. 1 ~ 3. 25
Contact: Assistant Manager, Hyemi Jo
Center for International Affairs
- Room type: 2 persons / 1 room
- Fees : (As of the 2nd semester of 2012) Management Expenses: $135 per month Food Expenses: $136 per month (3 meals a day)
- Facilities(In the room) : Bed, Desk, Chair, Closet, LAN line, Air-conditioning and heating
- Facilities(In the building) : Public wash room, Shower room, Bath room, Cafeteria, Studying room, Common zone, Fitness center, Snack bar, Laundry room, Meditation room
WKU’s Library offers a comfortable and pleasant environment for students.
- Digital library : Digital book, Article storage, User service
- Preservation center : Conservation & Restoration room
- Electronic media preservation room. Various assistive technology devices
- Education support Room : Broadcast facilities,
- Librarians’ study room : Desks, Chairs, A/C, etc
- Computer education room : 50 PCs in room, A/C, etc
- Seminar room. Beam projector (LCD), video-vision, VTR, motor-powered screen, Internet, PC communication, etc
- Small auditorium
- Exhibition hall. Media display, Wonkwang University Chronology
- Miscellaneous. Comprehensive audio-visual studio, Video studio, UCC production studio, Multilingual information center, Assistance center for the disabled, etc
Facilities : Auditoriums, Banks, Post office, Travel agency, Various club rooms, Student cafeteria, Convenience stores, Bookstores, Stationery stores, Studio, Barber shops, Cosmetic shops, newspaper, Clinic service
- Detailed account of individual admissions decision for each applicant cannot be disclosed.
- Please be sure that, in principle, any modification or cancellation will not be accepted after submitting the application and applicants should take full responsibility for any disadvantages due to the mistakes or omissions on the application.
- Successful applicants must submit either an ‘Apostille Certificate’ from the country where the applicant received their school attendance record, report card, and graduation (or scheduled graduation) certificate, or an ‘Overseas Educational Institute Certificate’ or ‘Consul Validation’ from the Korean consulate located in the country where the applicant attended school.
Address: #460 Iksan-daero, Iksan, Jeonbuk. 570-749, KOREA
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
Hi, im from indonesia. I really interesting with this. can u give more details informations.