As an academic partner of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation, ESMT European School of Management and Technology in Berlin is offering the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation Fellowship, a full-tuition scholarship including a monthly stipend for living expenses, and one return air ticket to an outstanding candidate from a developing country. The high-potential professional must not only meet the application criteria of the ESMT’s full-time MBA, but must also prove his or her need of financial support.
The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation aims to stimulate economic development, job creation, and poverty alleviation by educating a new generation of innovative and socially responsible managers. It offers study programs to motivated students who commit to returning to their home country to participate in the development of the regional economy. In addition the foundation also encourages knowledge exchange between business schools in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It is based in The Hague.
ESMT Associate Dean of Degree Programs Zoltán Antal-Mokos commented, “The guiding principles of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation fit well with ESMT’s focus on responsible leadership and sustainability in management education.”
Showing its commitment to these fundamentals, ESMT has also signed on to the United Nations Principles of Management Education (PRME). These principles include academic activities around the values of global social responsibility as portrayed in the UN Global Compact. The UN Global Compact is a United Nations initiative to encourage businesses worldwide to adopt sustainable and socially responsible policies, and to report on their implementation. The PRME is an international voluntary engagement platform for business schools, supporting them in their contribution to helping build prosperous and thriving societies through curricula, research, and advocacy.
More information about the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation: http://www.kofiannanbusinessschool.org/
More information about the UN PRME: http://www.unprme.org/index.php
Farhad Dilmaghani, Tel.: +49 (0)30 21231-1042, firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Ihlbrock, Tel.: +49 (0)30 21231-1043, email@example.com
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded in October 2002 by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers Full-time MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. The School also features in-house research-oriented consulting services in the areas of competition and regulation. ESMT is a private university based in Berlin, Germany, with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. www.esmt.org
- MBA Scholarships, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany
- Master in European Business (MEB) Scholarships, ESCP Europe
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Excellence Scholarships for International Students, ESSEC Business School, France
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Oxford, UK
- Information Systems Undergraduate Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK