Who is eligible?
- You must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand
- Youmust satisfy all course entry requirements
- Student must hold an Offer Letter from La Trobe University with a commencement date in Semester 1, 2014 for one of the following:
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management
- Master of Financial Analysis/Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Financial Analysis (Financial Planning)
- Master of Financial Analysis (Investment)
- Master of Financial Analysis (Financial Risk Management)
- Master of Financial Analysis/ Master of Business Administration
- Master of Financial Analysis/ Master of International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Information Management and Systems
- You must have a minimum 70% GPA from the undergraduate degree
- Level and seniority of work experience will also be considered where applicable
- You will need to meet the course academic and English language entry requirements at the commencement date
Please note: continuing La Trobe University students are not eligible.
How to apply
- Send your completed Scholarship Application Form (PDF 80KB) to email@example.com
- Wait for your scholarship award letter to be sent to you (via email).
- Send both your scholarship acceptance and offer acceptance to your Admissions Case Officer (contact details will be provided) by the acceptance deadline indicated in your scholarship award letter.
- 31 January 2014
The scholarships are each worth $5000 and will be disbursed equally across enrolled units for the duration of the course.
- La Trobe Business School MBA Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of Management, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
- Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES), La Trobe University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scheme (IPRS), La Trobe University, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
- Student Exchange Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- Master of Financial Analysis Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.