- You must be a citizens of a country other than Australia and New Zealand
- You must satisfy all course entry requirements
- You must hold an Offer Letter from La Trobe University for the Master of Business Administration with a commencement date in Semester 1, 2014
- You must have a minimum 70% GPA from the undergraduate degree
- Level and seniority of work experience will also be considered where applicable
- You will need to meet the course academic and English language entry requirements at the commencement date.
How to apply
- Send your completed Scholarship Application Form (PDF 80KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for your scholarship award letter to be sent to you (via email).
- Send both your scholarship acceptance and offer acceptance to your Admissions Case Officer (contact details will be provided) by the acceptance deadline indicated in your scholarship award letter.
- 30 November 2013
The scholarships are each worth A$10 000 and will be disbursed equally across enrolled subjects for the duration of the course.
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of Management, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe Business School Master of Management Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe Business School Masters by Coursework Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scheme (IPRS), La Trobe University, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
- Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES), La Trobe University, Australia
- Student Exchange Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- Master of Financial Analysis Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.