The Faculty of Law offers two scholarships in each academic year for “New International Candidates” in the Master of Laws (LLM) by Coursework.
One scholarship will be awarded in each of Autumn Semester and Spring Semester each year to a new LLM international student.
The scholarship will be by way of reduction of tuition fees for the semester of the award.
Scholarships will be awarded solely on the basis of academic merit*.
- have applied for admission to the UTS Master of Laws by Coursework (LLM) award, course code C04143;
- be categorised by UTS as an international student (neither an Australian citizen nor a permanent resident of Australia); and
- have reached a level of achievement across all subjects in the undergraduate legal qualification used as a basis for admission to the LLM which is equivalent to an academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) at UTS
Academic Merit. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who is the highest achiever.
Number per year
How to apply
Students must apply on the online form.
(Note: the online form will only be available during the open periods stated below)
Applications should be submitted by the due date:
Autumn Semester (February to June)
Open – 15 September
Close – 15 December
Spring Semester (July to November)
Open – 1 March
Close – 15 June
*Where no applicant satisfies the award conditions the scholarship will not be awarded.
Phone: +61 2 9514 3760
UTS Faculty of Law
PO Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
- Business Exchange Scholarship, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.