The prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) was established in 1991 under the Lee Kuan Yew Endowment Fund. The Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in their respective areas of specialisation. It will be awarded concurrently with the candidate’s appointment as a research staff in the schools under the following Colleges:
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, ARTS, & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
- RESEARCH CENTRES
- Candidates should have excellent academic records and research potential.
- Candidates must be recent PhD graduates or have completed a maximum of 1 postdoctoral training from a reputable university.
- The scheme is open to nationals of all countries.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Fellowship will be tenable for a period of 3 years.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be awarded a research grant of S$180,000 for research consumables and research related expenditure.
- Leave and medical benefits will be provided. Other benefits may include passage assistance and baggage allowance upon appointment.
Applications must be made on the Personal Particulars Form (Research Positions) obtainable here and submitted together with duly completed copies of the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of the Educational Certificates;
- Three (3) International Referee Reports (including contact details) who are known to the applicant in the last 4 years;
- Statement of Research Intent
- Grant Application Form which is available here and
- List of Publications
Please send your application to:
Closing date: 3 February 2012
Only those with duly completed set of required documents need apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore
- PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore