The Armenian Genocide Museum Institute announces 2013 LEMKIN SCHOLARSHIP program for foreign students and PhD candidates. Raphael Lemkin scholarship is intended to enable foreign students, who specialize in genocide studies, especially in the Armenian Genocide, to visit Armenia for a month to conduct research in local scientific institutions and libraries.
The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute will provide researchers possibility to carry out their research in AGMI, including necessary research materials and consultation.
The deadline for application is on 1 December, 2012. The winner will be selected by the Scientific Council of the AGMI on 15 December, 2012.
The beginning of the scholarship program is on 1 January, 2013. Winners are free to select a month within 2013 except January, February and December.
The duration of the scholarship is one month.
- Fellowship Grant, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore
- Master Scholarships 2010 / 2011, Cyprus
- Master Scholarships in Museum Studies, University of Leicester, UK
- Beasiswa Setara S2 Spesialis Keahlian Museum, KEMBUDPAR, Universitas Indonesia
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dong-A University, Korea
- 4 MA Scholarships for Distance Learning Masters Students, University of Leicester, UK
- World Forest Institute (WFI) International Fellowship, USA
- Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr. Research Fellowships, John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, USA
- Hélène La Rue Scholarship in Music, University of Oxford, UK
- Yousef Jameel Scholarship in History of Islamic Art, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.