This award was established by the will of Miss Lesley Lillian Graham to reward outstanding secondary student teachers majoring in English. The donated funds are to be used to assist a student studying towards becoming an English Teacher. The Lesley Lillian Graham Awards are open to fourth year students enrolled in either a Bachelor of Education (Secondary) or Bachelor of Arts (Education) / Bachelor of Arts and are majoring in English OR enrolled in a Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) with a curriculum study major in English Education.
Frequency: Two Installments of $2500; the first following confirmation of acceptance and the second (final) installment to be paid after census date - 31 August 2011, providing eligibility requirements have been met
Method: Electronic funds transfer
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated teaching ability
- Must be enrolled in one of the listed eligible ECU courses
- Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
Level of study:
- Undergraduate bachelor courses
- Postgraduate coursework
Year of study:
- 4th year
- Education and Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)/Bachelor of Arts and are majoring in English
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) with a curriculum study major in English Education
- Full-time on-campus
Selection is based on academic merit, teaching ability and a personal statement outlining the reasons for choosing English Teaching as a career.
Application opening date: 13 April 2012
Application closing date: 27 April 2012
For more information, please visit official website: www.ecu.edu.au.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Women’s Services Guild PhD Top-up Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (EIPRS), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia
- The Karrakatta Club Dame Mary Gilmore Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- FBL Executive Dean’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FBLPRS), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Mount Lawley Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
please give me further information about the schoolarship.
May i get it?
I hope to get this scholarship
I just can hope to take it but I come in late because, I have been finaly diploma medical analys and now I want take english education, because I have dreams for can make a true speaking and next study.
i am a vocational school graduate. . .
Looking for who can give me schoolarship, i wish anyone can help me. I am verry wanted to schooling again. I am a poor man.
please inform further information soon about how to get the schoolarship.
When gonna be a chance for a poor man from Tonga ? how can I apply? Not a citizen or a permanent resident but a English teacher at Tonga college wishing to have a chance to study and teach at your good country.
I’m indonesian. I really want to continue to Australia. Does this scholarship be opened for Indonesian too? Any email adress for this scholarsip? I need this information as soon as possible. Thanks
My major is English literature and I have been teaching for four years.. But I’m Indonesian… Can I apply this?
My professional is Economist, i’m in Tanzania and i have experience of 4 years in field Can I apply this