New non-EU international students starting the full-time LLB Law for Graduates degree programme in September 2014 and who have achieved excellent degree results will be considered for this scholarship of £3,000.
The scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees and students will be eligible to receive this for the entire programme should their attainment remain above 60%.
To be eligible for the award, you must:
- hold an Undergraduate degree
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the ‘overseas’ rate
- be starting the LLB Law for Graduates programme in the academic year 2014/15
How to apply
You do not need to make an application to be considered for this scholarship. Students holding offers for this programme by 18th July 2014 will be automatically considered for this award and awardees will be notified by e-mail shortly after.
For more information, please visit official website: www.liv.ac.uk.
- Postgraduate Studentships, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards, The University of Liverpool, UK
- PhD Studentship in Children’s Critical Care, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Liverpool Hope University, UK
- MSc/PhD Studentship in Medical Statistics, University of Liverpool, UK
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Genomics of Ageing, University of Liverpool, UK
- Total Master Scholarships in France
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- International Courses Programme ICP PhD Scholarships 2010 Flemish university, Belgium
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.