The LLM offers great opportunities to study across a range of modules taught by outstanding academics in their field. The programme offers topical, academically rigorous and professionally relevant modules in a variety of subjects, including:
- International Commercial Law
- European Law
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Maritime Law
Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit.
- Application deadline: 30th May 2014
- Value: £5000
- Duration of award: for 1 year
- Contact: CSSIS Student Recruitment Office firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
In order to apply you will need to hold an offer for a place on the LLM at Exeter starting in September 2014.
You will also need to complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload the following documents by 12:00 noon on 30th May 2014:
- Statement of up to 1,000 words outlining your academic interests, any prior relevant experience and reasons for wishing to study LLM at Exeter
- Transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate - where applicable
- 2 academic references
Successful applicants will be notified directly following an internal selection process.
- International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK
- MSc Conservation and Biodiversity Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- International Undergraduate Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sport Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- International Academic Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate, University of Exeter, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.