- up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)
- up to £2,000 for UK/EU students.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree.
Applying for a scholarship
Applicants are required to send a letter of motivation to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLM@bham.ac.uk) addressing the twin requirements of academic merit and financial need. You must include your University ID number in your letter of motivation and should also include a scanned copy of your latest academic transcript.
The closing date for the receipt of Scholarship applications is Friday, 20 June 2014.
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2014. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2014-2015 and will be transferred once successful applicants have paid the balance owed by them to the University.
Further information for international students is available on the website of the University’s International Office.
- International Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- MSc in Robotics Scholarship, University of Birmingham, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, University of Birmingham, UK
- PhD Studentships, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Urban Youth and Language, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.