For 2014 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.
- up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)
- up to £2,000 for UK/EU students.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree.
Applying for a scholarship
Applicants are required to send a letter of motivation to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLM@bham.ac.uk) addressing the twin requirements of academic merit and financial need. You must include your University ID number in your letter of motivation and should also include a scanned copy of your latest academic transcript.
The closing date for the receipt of Scholarship applications is Friday, 20 June 2014.
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2014. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2014-2015 and will be transferred once successful applicants have paid the balance owed by them to the University.
Scholarships from The University of Birmingham
The University offers a number of country-specific scholarships to postgraduate students commencing a one-year taught Masters degree.
Further information for international students is available on the website of the University’s International Office.
- International Business Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Hong Kong Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK
- MSc in Robotics Scholarship, University of Birmingham, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, University of Birmingham, UK
- PhD Studentships, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Urban Youth and Language, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
Will this opportunity open again in 2013? Is there no any qualification extra for this scholarship? like work experience or something like that?
buat admin ad gag beasiswa untuk D3 buat lanjut S1,,,
kalo ad yang ke Belanda
Dr D3 ke S1 jg ada ga..
Sy minta tolong dong cariin beasiswa yang ke jepang untuk S2 hukum atau apa aja dh yg penting nyambung S2 yg dulu jurusan S1 nya hukum karna saya hanya lancar bahasa jepang.. Terima kasih
That’s so helpfull. Unfornately, I need a scholarship which is in a medical lecture. Please notify me if you have some info about.
Beasiswa s2 sejarah ke belanda admin?mkasih..tlong info nya.
financial need tu formatnya kayak apa y?
Hi,saya Hendy. Ada gak beasiswa full S2 jurusan hukum khususnya d Belanda..boleh juga kl d negara lain..yg penting full beasiswa nya..info ya..thx
Hi.. I’m mollah
contact me if there is information : 081319911117.
Ada ga pertukaran pelajar buat yg menempuh jurusan S1 hukum ke belanda .trims
hi, saya Adri apakah ada beasiswa s2 hukum di melbourne university..mohon infonya…thx
i long study of law at uk but i’m so poor ,so that’s dream only!
Can you help me?
I’m a poor .. So i think that’s only a dream ..
I hope someone can help me ..
I wish I could get full scholarship to go school abroad , n hope my future nd my dream will be come true.
can you give inform about schoolarship in malay for s1,please
Hi. I’m rebo. I am a student in University Lambung Mangkurat Banjarmasin majoring public relation S1. I hope to get a full scholarship to S2 abroad. Please help.