Lotus is an Erasmus Mundus Action Two Partnership (EMA2) of European and South-East Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and Associations aiming at fostering mutual enrichment and better understanding between the EU and South-East Asia (China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Thailand), through the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills at higher education level and to co-operate in the following program activities:
- Mobility of undergraduate and graduate students
- Mobility of PhD students
- Post-doc mobility
- Academic and administrative staff mobility
The types of mobility to be funded are:
- For students: undergraduate, master, doctorate and post-doctorate mobility opportunities
- For academic staff: exchanges for the purposes of teaching, practical training and research
This project is to give South-East Asian students and staff the possibility to go to a European University to improve, enrich, learn, experience, …. their own knowledge and skills. Please bear in mind that the scholarships are only granted to South-East Asian students and staff coming to Europe.
To enable students to benefit in a linguistic, cultural and educational way from the experience of pursuing academic studies in another country, all students should have a thorough command of English (this can only be proven by means of internationally recognized documents, p.e. IELTS certificate, TOEFL, First Certificate of Cambridge, an English diploma, a Degree obtained in English). Please note, however, that this also depends on the language requirements of the host universities within the Lotus project.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Journalism, Media and Globalisation Scholarships, Europe
- Bischoff Family Endowed MBA Scholarship, INSEAD
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2 - PANACEA
- James Henry Green Asia Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Master Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- European Master on Software Engineering (EMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.lotus.ugent.be.