The LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship offers up to £33,000 to one candidate per intake. The scholarship is open to anyone with a process engineering background, including candidates who have worked in pharma and oil and gas.
Why a Cambridge MBA gives high return on investment for candidates:
- The strong focus on practical project work in our MBA programme allows candidates to gain first-hand experience of many roles and sectors during the 12 month programme - a valuable opportunity for those seeking a career switch.
- Practical projects also bring MBAs into contact with our global network of business and non-profit supporters around the world - useful for sourcing new career opportunities.
- The chance to tailor your MBA learning through our ‘concentrations’ allows candidates to hone skills and contacts in particular sectors.
- Our smaller class size allows for greater collaboration with classmates and also a more personalised teaching and careers support experience.
- As a Cambridge MBA graduate, you will also join the esteemed network of Cambridge University alumni around the world.
Candidates need to have accepted an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme, have a high GMAT score, and have attended a top university.
The deadline for interested applicants to submit their applications is 16 May 2012 for the class beginning in September 2012.
For further details, please contact the MBA Admissions staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Studentship, British Lung Foundation, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS), University of Cambridge, UK
- Schlumberger Interdisciplinary Research Fellowship, Darwin College, UK
- PhD Studentship, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK
- PhD Studentships in Construction Engineering, University of Cambridge, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.