The University of Kent at Paris has a range of unique and innovative cross-disciplinary postgraduate programmes in the Humanities. Combining taught programmes and a dissertation, they allow you to share your year between Canterbury and Paris.
- Acquire a valuable postgraduate qualification in one year
- Share the academic year between two great cities
- Join a vibrant postgraduate community
- Work with a team of internationally respected academics
- Attend lectures by prestigious visiting speakers
- Study the history and culture of Paris in the heart of Paris
- Use English for your MA
Students applying for a place on any one of the Kent at Paris MA programmes may also apply for an award from the Paris Scholarship fund, currently valued at over £5,000.
Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2.1) or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The scholarship competition is open to all full-time postgraduate applicants. UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
Candidates must hold an offer of a place for a full-time University of Kent at Paris MA for the 2011-12 academic year.
How to apply
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate study on the University of Kent at Paris MA programme in Humanities.
Candidates must also send a letter of motivation, not exceeding 1,000 words, stating why they wish to join their chosen Kent at Paris MA programme.
This letter should be sent to:
Professor Peter Read
Academic Director of the University of Kent at Paris,
School of European Culture and Languages,
University of Kent,
Kent CT2 7NF
The deadline for receipt of applications is Wednesday 1st June 2011.
For further information on University of Kent at Paris, see their website
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- Kent International Pathways Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematics, University of Kent, UK
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
- Sports Scholarship Scheme, University of Kent, UK
- Dental Development Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.