The Australian Government offers scholarships for Master (S2) and Doctoral (S3) 300 Indonesian students in 2010 through the Australian Development Scholarships (ADS). Registration start June 7 and close at August 27, 2010.
The scholarships are open to the public (PNS) and private sectors. The division includes 200 scholarships for civil servants and 100 to the public.
Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) are funded by the Government of Australia for postgraduate study at Australian universities. The main goal of ADS is to promote Indonesia`s human resource capacity to contribute to four areas of development priority:
- Sustainable Growth and Economic Management;
- Investing in People;
- Democracy, Justice and Good Governance; and
- Safety and Peace.
- PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Australian Leadership Awards 2011, Australia
- Arryman Fellows - Indonesian Scholarship and Research Support Foundation (ISRSF)
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships by USAID, USA
- Study in The Netherlands, StuNed Scholarships for Students from Indonesia
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (EIPRS), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia
- French Embassy Cotutelle Travel Grant, France - Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.