The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools will provide research oriented career tracks – leading to a master or doctoral degree – that provide an ideal preparation for a career in science and academia. The three graduate programs will complement one another at best and, thus, provide a markedly broad sprectrum of neuroscience research and training opportunities in Tübingen. Teaching is entirely in English.
A large international faculty of renowned scientists together with stateof-the-art facilities provide an outstanding environment for interdisciplinary research and training in neuroscience. Participating institutions include:
- University of Tübingen - Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
- Hertie-Institute for Clinical Brain Research
- German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases – Tübingen
- Bernstein Centre for Computational Neuroscience – Tübingen
- Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen
- Max-Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics
Application – Scholarships – Fees
- Entry requirements: BSc for master program; MSc, Diploma or MD for doctoral program.
- Application deadlines: January 15 for master program. Doctoral students may apply throughout the year.
- The selection procedure for a place on the master program is three stepped: (1) written application, (2) subject test, (3) interview. Students interested in a doctoral project may contact research groups of their interest directly.
- Scholarships are available for excellent international students. Doctoral students are generally funded through research grants.
- Tuition fees for master students amount to 610 Euros per month. Doctoral students are exempted.
Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
International Max Planck Research School
University of Tübingen
72074 Tübingen – Germany
The program is scheduled to start in winter term 2011/12 (the application deadline will be January 15, 2011).
Visit official website.
- PhD Scholarships in Brain Aging and Neurodegeneration, The German Research Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE), Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Basis of Neurodegeneration, University of Tuebingen, Germany
- Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences, University of New South Wales, Australia
- PhD Position in Robotics, University of Lübeck, Germany
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany
- Postdoctoral Position in Cognitive Neuroscience, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Neuroimaging, Europe
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- PhD Studentships, Prof David Linden, School of Psychology, Bangor University, UK
Saya sangat berharap sekali untuk mendapatkan beasiswa untuk program Ph.D untuk disiplin ilmu yang sesuai dengan kompetensi keilmuan yang saya miliki. Beberapa tahun yang lalu saya mendalami kajian ilmu administrasi negara yang saya tempuh dalam program strata satu S1 dan strata S2. Saat ini saya sedang mengabdikan diri pada universitas swasta di beberapa kampus yang ada di kota malang dan kota blitar. Demikian harapan saya, atas perhatiannya banyak terima kasih..