IDPM is pleased to announce that they will be offering 7 International Development Bursaries for students from selected developing countries to study on an IDPM Masters programme commencing September 2010 entry.
The awards cover a 50% waiver of the 2010 overseas tuition fee and are open to applicants who receive an offer for one of the following IDPM programmes:
- MSc in Globalisation and Development
- MA in International Development: Public Policy and Management
- MSc in Industry,Trade and Development
- MSc in ICTs for Development
- MSc in Organisational Change and Development
- MSc in Management and Implementation of Development Projects
- MA in International Development: Politics and Governance
Eligibility for the award is as follows:
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a developing country of Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America or Oceania. Please contact the School`s admissions office if you are unsure if you are eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants must not have previously studied in a developed country (short/language courses excluded).
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and living costs for the duration of the programme.
- Applicants must hold or achieve a UK second class honours, upper division or above, or its International equivalent, in their Bachelor`s degree.
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- History of Art and Film Master Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.