The objective of the HICD/Education program is to build human capacity through scholarship opportunity in support of the GOI Ministry of Education (MONE), Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA), and Coordinating Ministry for People’s Welfare (KESRA), to better carry on quality improvements to basic education and higher education sub-sectors.
Program participants will receive a Master’s Degree in Education in areas such as:
- Education Policy and Management
- Human Development and Psychology
- International Education Policy
- Language and Literacy
- Math and Science Education
- Education Leadership
- Teacher Education
- Education Law
- Education Finance
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Research Design
- Politics in Education
- Education Assessment and Testing
- Special (Inclusive) Education
Representatives from MONE, MORA, KESRA and their subsidiary offices at the national, provincial, and district level who work in the education sector. This includes faculty and staff of state universities under MONE and MORA, as well as teachers and administrators of primary or secondary education.
All DBE stakeholder institutions working with DBE. This includes regional branches of MONE and MORA, education commissions of houses of representatives, education boards, education NGOs, local media in education, Regional Development Board (Bappeda). This includes senior teachers and administrators of secondary or primary school instruction.
- At least 3 years working experience in a related area of study.
- Priority will be given to candidates from North Maluku, Sumatera, Kalimantan, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, and South Sulawesi.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Physically disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Visit official website.
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships by USAID, USA
- Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- Master Scholarships in Education and Teacher Training, Netherlands
- Study in The Netherlands, StuNed Scholarships for Students from Indonesia
- Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students
- Master in Interior & Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Harvard Academy Graduate Fellowships, USA
- Master in Fashion Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Business Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
That’s great. How about the x staff. Can we try it..
When is the deadline?i cudnt find it on d official website?
it is for the candidat not experienced too?