GRADUATE PROGRAM (S2)
PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia in collaboration with Sampoerna Foundation provides one (1) full scholarship for the qualified individual to pursue a Master`s degree in Social Science, Science, or Commerce at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia.
- Indonesian citizen, a holder of Sulawesi Tengah or Sulawesi Tenggara identification card (KTP), with maximum age of 35 years old when lodging the application.
- Hold a local Bachelor`s degree from any discipline with a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale).
- After the applicant passes all the selection stages,the scholarship finalists have to be able to submit the required English test result (TOEFL / IELTS) and the Graduate Admission Test as required by the Master`s program that the applicant wish to apply:
- International TOEFL with a minimum score of 577 (PBT) or 233 (CBT) or 90 (IBT), OR
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of minimum 6.5
- Do not hold a Master`s degree or equivalent
- Did not enroll or graduate from an overseas tertiary institution, unless was on a full scholarship.
- Do not receive other equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award.
- Demonstrate that without the scholarship, applicant is not able to afford an Overseas Graduate Program.
- Current student of graduate program at local university and wish to transfer study to UNSW is welcome to apply.
- Teachers, lecturers and civil servants are welcome to apply.
1. Tuition fee and health insurance for maximum 2 years study program in UNSW.
2. Living allowance and literature allowance.
3. One roundtrip plane ticket: Sulawesi – Sydney – Sulawesi.
4. Student visa application fee.
5. University application fee.
6. IELTS preparation fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
To download the application form, please visit the official website below.
Application package can also be taken at the following offices:
Universitas Haluoleo (Bapak La Otjo Oti)
Staf Pembantu Rektor I
Rektorat, Lantai 4
Kampus Bumi Tridharma Anduonuho
Jl. H.E.A Mokodompit
Kendari, Sulawesi Tenggara - Indonesia
Universitas Tadulako (Ibu Utik Widaryanti)
Bagian Pelayanan Kesejahteraan Mahasiswa
PKM BAK PSI
Kampus Bumi Tadulako Tondo
Jl. Sukarno Hatta Km.9, Tondo
Palu, Sulawesi Tengah – Indonesia
v Complete the application package and the required documents, and submit it to:
Sampoerna Strategic Square
North Tower, 27th
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kavling 45
(Please write `RIO TINTO S2` at the top right hand corner of the envelope)
For further explanation, please email us at: ella.cecilia[at]sampoernafoundation.org or call us at 021 577 2340 ext. 7153.
For more information, visit: http://www.sampoernafoundation.org/content/view/1475/257/lang,en/
- Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarships from Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- International High Achiever Scholarships, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The Vida Rees Scholarship in Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The LH Ainsworth Cancer Research Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
- OVRF-Maki Shiobara Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia