The Chinese Government Scholarship 2012-2013 is now available for overseas students to pursue master’s degree or doctor’s degree at Chongqing University.
We warmly welcome overseas students to come to Chongqing University to fulfill your dream in study and research and to Chongqing—a mountain city to experience the unique and beautiful sceneries and start a brand-new life.
- Applicants shall only apply for full-time degree program at Chongqing University.
- HSK level 4 or above certificate is required for Chinese-instructed degree program applicants. Students may apply for a one-year Chinese foundation program and must pass HSK test before starting their major courses.
- For English-instructed degree program applicants, applicants are supposed to submit IELTS 6.0 or equivalent language proficiency certificate. Students who are accepted and do not obtain language proficiency certificates may take TOEFL ITP in the first semester at Chongqing University.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Eurasian University Network for International Cooperation in Earthquakes (EU-NICE) Scholarships
- Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarships for International Students, Xiamen University, China
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Chinese Government, China
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship, China
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan
- Beasiswa Pascasarjana UNESCO di China
- Heilongjiang Government Scholarship, China
- Tianjin Government Scholarship, China
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Students, China
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: international.cqu.edu.cn.