PARAMADINA UNIVERSITY with the full support of the INDIKA ENERGY and MEDCO FOUNDATION provide 15 fellowships for journalists or NGO ACTIVISTS to take the Paramadina S2 Graduate School, in the following areas:
- Strategic Finance,
- Islamic Business & Finance,
- Political Communication, and
- Corporate Communication.
With a value of Rp. 40 to 65 million per-student will cover the entire implemented tuition for 3 semesters. Lectures, which conducted in English and Indonesian (bilingual), implemented in Paramadina Postgraduate Campus Schools, in The Energy Tower, Floor 22, SCBD, Jakarta, from Monday-Thursday, hours 19:00 to 21:00, so as not to disrupt the careers of students.
For the interested in registering through REGULAR, tuition fees are as follows:
- Strategic Finance - Rp 65 jt,
- Islamic Business & Finance - Rp 40 jt,
- Diplomacy - Rp 50 jt,
- Political Communication - Rp 45 jt,
- Corporate Communication - Rp 45jt.
There are various schemes scholarships for applicants who have high test scores.
Last registration either through fellowships or regular route is January 16, 2010, the first week of classes starting in February 2010.
For further information please call:
- Aniza, email: nurul.anniza[at]paramadina.ac.id, mobile: 0818 0662 0749,
- Fiqie, email: fiqie.anbiya[at]paramadina.ac.id, mobile: 0856 9444 6628, or
- Visit the website: http://gradschool.paramadina.ac.id
- Beasiswa Program Pertukaran Tokoh Muslim Muda Indonesia Australia 2011
- Beasiswa Universitas Paramadina Fellowship 2010, Indonesia
- Knight Fellowships for International Professional Journalists, Stanford University, USA
- Beasiswa Mahasiswa Berprestasi Universitas Paramadina
- Disaster Management and Resiliency in the Asia Pacific Journalism Fellowship, USA - Japan
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK
- Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program 2010
- The Jefferson Fellowships for Journalists, USA
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
- Alfred Friendly Press Fellowships, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.