Design the Brand glocal communication
Master in Fashion Management
In a global market increasingly dynamic, fierce and competitive, Fashion Companies are constantly looking for managers trained and sensitive to the issues of fashion and to the new instances of ethics and sustainability: new managers able to capture and transform the innovative ideas of designers into successful products. With the Master Program in Fashion Management, Domus Academy has taken up this challenge developing, in close collaboration with leading professionals and with the most prestigious Italian and international fashion realities, a training course aiming at raising a new generation of fashion professionals rich in both managerial expertise and sensitivity to this creative sector.
Following an in-depth and attentive research and analysis of products, target, main business features and retail system related to the brand SLOWEAR, candidates are requested to think and plan a communication advertising strategy to address in their country of origin. Students can decide to work with one or more of the following communication tools: Marketing/Unconventional Marketing, Website, Events, Exhibitions. The consistency between the project proposed and SLOWEAR brand features, existing products, target and retail system will be considered a fundamental element of the project.
- PROJECT DESCRIPTION: 10-slides Power-Point presentation (including pictures)
- CURRICULUM VITAE OF THE PARTICIPANT: max 1 A4 page
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: max 5 lines on an A4 page
- DOMUS ACADEMY APPLICATION FORM*
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants.
The competition is open to professionals and graduates in economics, business administration, human science, and fashion related disciplines, that are passionate about fashion and eager to develop new skills in order to start a career in a fashion company. It is also open to fashion designers willing to launch a personal label and entrepreneurs or owners of a family business operating in the fashion industry.
- Marco Muggiano - Communication Director Slowear
- Barbara Trebitsch - School of Fashion Domus Academy
- Davide Paradiso - School of Fashion Domus Academy
- Sara Desimoni - School of Fashion Domus Academy
- Gianfranco Olivotto - School of Fashion Domus Academy
- Candy Bokungu - School of Fashion Domus Academy
- One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
- One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and no later than August 30th 2013.
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on September 20th 2013.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
Electronic entries must be sent to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
Alternatively, hardcopy entries must be sent to:
Design the brand glocal communication Competition
Master Program in Fashion Management
Via Darwin, 20 - 20143 Milan - Italy
Every moral or paternity right as to the project remains property of the author. The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned. All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used in other previous occasions.
MASTER PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Master in Fashion Management aims at shaping and developing the competences of managers capable to understand and play the rules of Fashion.
The Master in Fashion Management will provide participants with a strong, robust basis of fundamental managerial tools and with the necessary conceptual framework to understand and follow modern fashion languages and trends. Participants will also have the possibility to gain direct experience developing projects on specific topics chosen among the hottest issues in Fashion, and they will have the chance to work together with the most outstanding professionals and the most prestigious fashion brands. A series of meetings with companies’ executives and visits to fashion companies will be a key element of the programme.
SLOWEAR represents an innovative and contemporary brand in the fashion Italian system, a reality that is rooted in an artisan environment of which it has maintained the meticulousness, the creative and in-depth research and, in particular, the will to produce timeless, durable products. From these premises the concept of SLOWEAR has to be studied within a system of global production dominated by the standardization and dubious quality: SLOWEAR offers the precious opportunity to linger on products, ensuring the chance to overcome the concept of life cycle related to a product, the fashion one, where change is the basis of the logic of the market. In order to ensure quality and differentiation, SLOWEAR incorporates within 4 brands of clothing: INCOTEX – trousers, ZANONE - knitwear, MONTEDORO – casual jackets, GLANSHIRT – shirts. The success of SLOWEAR is connected with the ability to industrialize a sartorial process: also within the industrialization SLOWEAR has been capable to manage and to maintain a strong production control and quality. The communication of SLOWEAR resides in the strength of the product itself.
For more information, please visit official website: www.domusacademy.com.
- Master in Fashion Management Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Fashion Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Accessories Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Design & Marketing of Luxury Goods Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Business Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Interior & Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Master in Vehicle Design and Mobility Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
- Postgraduate Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, Paris & Shanghai
- Master in Fashion Direction Scholarships, Milano Fashion Institute, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
hey my name is yolanda. i’m 17th. i have so much passion with this scholarship especially management scholarship. next year will be my year to go to college. please give me some information about this scholarship. thankyou somuch
with love, yolanda