Master Degree Program in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change, Academy for Educational Development, AED Indonesia, USA
The objective of this program is to support Indonesian future leaders in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, and Climate Change by providing master’s degree programs at accredited U.S. universities.
- Eligible candidates with strong potential for leadership may come from GOI offices that are working in any of the areas mentioned above, including PDAM (municipal water utilities), accredited Indonesian universities, civil society groups (associations, NGOs, foundations), and professionals working in this sector with international or local organizations.
- Among those candidates that meet technical qualifications (below), an attempt will be made to balance candidate selection by gender, geographic affiliation, and public and private sector employment background/affiliation.
Candidates with appropriate academic qualifications, prior training and work experience in related fields with potential leadership in their field will be given preference. Specific preferred areas of prior work experience include, but are not limited to:
- Sustainable Forest Management, Forest Protection and Conservation, Sustainable Agriculture/Agro-forestry, Biodiversity Conservation and Management,
- Marine Resources Management, Biology, Environment and Sustainable Fisheries Management in Indonesia,
- Clean Energy, Renewable Energy, Planning and Policy, Energy Management and Efficiency,
- Climate Change Adaptation, Community Resilience to Climate Change, Greenhouse Gas Mitigation,
- Water and Sanitation (Environmental Engineering), Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation; Health, Sanitation and Waste Water Management; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene; Water Management (Water Quality Management, Water Conflict Management, Water Services Management)Urban Management (Water, Sanitation including Waste Management.
Visit official website.
- Master Degree Scholarship by USAID, USA
- Summer School on Global Warming and Sustainable Water Management, Germany
- Master of Ecological Marine Management, ECOMAMA, VlLIR-UOS Scholarship Programme 2010, Belgium
- StuNed Master Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Scholarships, Switzerland
- Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships 2010, UK
- PhD Studentships in Requirements Engineering and Climate Change, The Open University, UK
- World Forest Institute (WFI) International Fellowship, USA
- MSc Climate Change Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
Persyaratanny apa aja untuk mngajukan beasiswa “Master Degree in Education, Academy for Educational Development, AED Indonesia, USA”..? Trus nama kampusny apa..? Dan info lainny yg penting tlg d Informasikan.. Thanks b4..
i have done my B.Bc in forestry may i illigeble for this scholarship please help me
I want to get my Master Degree in Water Quality or Waste water management could you tell me a scholarship from the best national university which have those program in Aussie please