Applicants should have a good first degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an approved university, and would ideally have some work or placement experience. Admission of candidates who do not meet this criterion may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided.
Postgraduate Diploma: Applicants who do not fulfil the entry requirements for the Masters degree may be registered as Postgraduate Diploma study fellows. They take a package of core and optional course units identical to the Masters programme. If performance in these course units meets the standard required at the Masters level (a pass mark of 50%), these students upgrade to Masters registration at the end of the second semester and proceed to the dissertation. They then become eligible for award of a Masters degree. Those who do not achieve a pass at Masters level, but at the Diploma level (a pass mark of 40%), will be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma.
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- Master Bursaries, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Master of Science Scholarships, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, UK
- MSc Medical Mycology Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK
- University of Manchester Research Impact (Alumni) Studentships, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Al-Habeeb Scholarship for MA in Multimedia Journalism, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Ailie Donald Bursary, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.