At least seven scholarships are available for foreign students to enroll in the Master’s of Software Engineering at University of Tartu, Estonia, This program is jointly delivered by Estonia’s two major universities: University of Tartu and Tallinn University of Technology. In addition to a strong foundation in software engineering methods, this 2-years program will offer two specialisations: Enterprise Software and Embedded Real-Time Software. The program also includes professional internship opportunities. The language of instruction is English and the program is taught primarily by professors with international experience.
EU applicants - June 1
non-EU applicants - April 15
Tuition fees and scholarships:
All students admitted in 2010 will receive a full tuition-waiver scholarship for the two years of the program. In addition, top-ranked applicants will be offered a stipend for living expenses of approximately EUR 2600 euro per year.
There is no separate procedure for applying for scholarships. Students only need to submit their application for admission in the program and send all the required documents. Top-ranked applicants will automatically be offered a scholarship, which includes tuition-waiver and stipend.
Detailed instructions on how to apply for admission in the Masters program are available at: http://www.ut.ee/software
International Student Service
University of Tartu
Ülikooli 18, 50090 Tartu, Estonia
Telephone +372 737 6109
studyinfo[ at ]ut.ee
- PhD Scholarships, Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu, Estonia
- PhD Studentships in Software Engineering, The Lero Graduate School in Software Engineering (LGSSE), Ireland
- European Master on Software Engineering (EMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Position (Open Source Software), ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- PhD Studentships in Requirements Engineering and Climate Change, The Open University, UK
- International Master Scholarship, University of Oulu, Finland
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Master and PhD Scholarships, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- International Master Program in Cyber Security, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- MSc by Research Scholarship in Developing Standardised .NET Software Development, Cranfield University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.