The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. they have been undergoing for several research projects by the South Korean Government. Through stable financial supports for the SSL members, our aim is to make the selected research teams as world-leading research groups.
For Post-Doctoral candidates:
Based on several public and private grant, they are inviting promising foreign researchers to join our team as a post-doctoral researcher. every month beginning wage will be US $2000 or (negotiable), and which can be positively adjusted depending on forthcoming research contributions. Also for Post-Doctoral position initial settlement support about US$ 1000 will be paid. The initial appointment will be for one year (starting as soon as possible) and can be renewed based on research achievements. candidates should have a doctoral degree in structural engineering, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
For Master & PhD candidates:
Based on several grants, including Brain Korea 21st Century (BK21) grant, our team is inviting honest international candidates for master and doctoral degrees. every month stipends and settlement supports, incentives depending on performances as well as tuition fees will be supported based on the laboratory financial supporting method. candidates should have enthusiasm in research, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
They prefer candidates who can publish international journal papers ranked as SCI or SCIE in the work of his/her appointment in the laboratory with their own creative research topics. Interested candidates must submit their curriculum vitae with a brief research plan to Prof. Dookie Kim (email@example.com).
Dookie Kim, Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Kunsan National University
Kunsan, Jeonbuk 573-701, Korea (South)
Scholarships Deadline : 31 December 2010
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
- Postdoctoral Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- International Graduate Studentships, Master and PhD, Smart Structures Laboratory, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea
- Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- Postdoctoral Research Opportunities, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea