The scholarship awardees will be provided with a monthly stipend 900,000 Korean won(around US $800) for Master, and 1,200,000 Korean won (around US $1,100) for Ph.D. programs throughout their study. No tuition or registration fees are charged. All applicants need to submit below documents including online application form.
- Completed Application Form plus Photo (image file)
- Statement of Purpose
- Housing Application (if applicable). Upload file through the on-line application system
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
By postal mailing
- SEALED Recommendation Letters (two)
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Diplomas (Official registrar from your institution needs to confirm that copy of diploma is identical with the origin.)
- SEALED Official Undergraduate & Graduate Transcripts (1 copy each), Including Grade-Point Average (GPA). Please submit a transcript after seal an envelope.
- Score report for English Test (TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC or TEPS). Please submit the original certificate or make an overture to us about relevant website with login details to verify it.
- Two Photos (Passport Size)
All applicants should keep in mind the admission timetable in IRDA as follows. Applications for the IRDA program will be accepted twice annually. Admission periods are for both the Fall and Spring semesters. The current deadlines are as follows:
- for Fall Semester: by April 15
- for Spring Semester: by October 15
Applicants are strongly recommended to submit their application package before the application deadline. The admission approval notification is made no later than 30 days before the beginning of the semester.
Website : http://irda.kist.re.kr/
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
- ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- Master Scholarships, Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea
- David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Scholarships for Graduate Study, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.