The ‘Conflict Studies and Management Programme’ (CSMP) is a new programme implemented by the ‘Willy Brandt School of Public Policy’ in Erfurt (Brandt School) and the ‘German Academic Exchange Service’ (DAAD). It is addressed to Master`s students, doctoral students and senior researchers with an interest in conflict management in research and practise.
The CSMP aims at preparing students who want to pursue a career in relevant organisations and seeks to produce applicable knowledge in the area of conflict studies. This special programme is intended for highly-qualified foreign Master`s and doctoral students as well as senior scientists.
The CSMP fellowships offer outstanding scientists and researchers the opportunity to conduct research with a focus on application at the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy in Erfurt, Germany. The fellows will have a teaching commitment at the Brandt School of generally 2 hours per week.
Furthermore, the CSMP scholarships offer excellent students the opportunity to obtain a Master`s degree or a doctorate within a specialised structured research and teaching programme. Scholarship amounts range from 750 EUR to 2000 EUR and include: flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances, tuition waiver, and 6 months German course.
For more information and scholarship application go to:
- Master Scholarships in Conflict Studies and Management, Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, Germany
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance, DAAD Germany
- Master Degree Scholarship by USAID, USA
- Master of Public Administration and Policy, National University of Singapore
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change
- Hubert H Humphrey Non Degree Scholarship for Indonesian Professionals, USA
- PhD Research Construction Management & Stabilization, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Position, Junior Fellowship Ontario Centre for Engineering and Public Policy (OCEPP), Canada
- Research Fellowship, College of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Master Scholarships in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore