2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship Program
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Horticulture
- Life Science
Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Urban Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nano Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Energy Environmental System Engineering
- Nano Engineering
Eligibility for Admission
International applicants are defined as those who are non-Korean citizens and whose parents are both non-Korean citizens.
Applicants should meet all of the following requirements;
- GPA 3.5 or above on a scale of 4.5 (85 or above on a 100 scale)
- Recommendation Letter by the dean or the director of the each department
- One of the following English proficiency test score
Spring semester, 2013
- Application Period: 2012. 10. 15(Mon) – 11. 16(Fri) 16:00. Send your application documents via postal mail or come directly to our office
- Document Screening: 2012. 12. 04(Tue) 10:00. Evaluated by each department
- Interview: 2012. 12. 04(Tue) 14:00. Evaluated by each department
- Announcement of Admission Results: 2012. 12. 21(Fri) 17:00 (Expected). From UOS homepage http://www.uos.ac.kr (No further announcement)
Fall semester, 2013
- Application Period: 2013. 04. 01(Mon) – 05. 03(Fri) 16:00. Send your application documents via postal mail or come directly to our office
- Document Screening: 2013. 05. 28(Tue) 10:00. Evaluated by each department
- Interview: 2013. 05. 28(Tue) 10:00. Evaluated by each department
- Announcement of Admission Results: 2013. 06. 28(Fri) (Expected). From UOS homepage http://www.uos.ac.kr (No further announcement)
The above schedule is subject to change according to the academic calendar of each year.
UOS Scholarship Benefits
- Full-tuition Scholarship
- UOS will grant this scholarship for 2 years (4 regular semesters).
- The scholarship recipients’ GPA should be over B+.
- Living Allowance: KRW 400,000/month
- UOS will grant stipend for 2 years (4 regular semesters).
- The stipend recipients’ GPA should be over B+.
- Full-tuition Scholarship for Korean language courses offered by KLCP
- UOS will grant scholarship for the first regular semesters (20 weeks).
- Student should pay for the tuition for Korean Language Courses after the second semester. Students should enroll in KLCP from the first semester.
- A white colored background photo (3X4cm) - Please write your name and major on the back of your photo
- Registration Card to which a color photo with white background(3X4cm) is attached (Attachment #1)
- Application Form (Attachment #2)
- Personal Statement (Attachment #3)
- Study Plan (Attachment #4)
- Letter of Recommendation by Dean of departments. Applicants must submit a sealed and signed envelope containing a letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts and the certificates of (prospective) diplomas from the school(s) the applicants attended. Doctoral program applicants are required to submit both undergraduate and graduate transcripts and diplomas
- Official transcripts and certificates if diplomas from previously attended graduate school(s). Doctoral program applicants are required to submit both undergraduate and graduate of (prospective) transcripts and diplomas
- Certificate of TOPIK score (original copy), if available
- Certificate of English language proficiency score (original copy)
- Copy of the applicant’s Alien Registration Card (if applicable)
- Awards, if available (one or two)
- A copy of applicant’s passport
- Certificate of citizenship of parents of applicant : birth certificate, passport. Applicants must submit certificate of his or her parents’ nationality and certificate of family relation
All documents must be the ORIGINALS. If applicants submit copies of the originals, they should be confirmed with the originals by the receptionist. All documents that are in language other than English or Korean must be accompanied by a notarized Korean or English translation.
The application forms can be downloaded at - http://iice.uos.ac.kr
- Click on ‘International Admissions’
- Click on the 3rd link ‘UOS Scholarship Program’
Submission of Required Documents
- Spring Semester of 2013 : 2012. 10. 15(Mon) – 11. 16(Fri) 16:00
- Fall Semester of 2013 : 2013. 04. 01(Mon) – 05. 03(Fri) 16:00
Send application documents via postal mail by above due date to the following address:
The University of Seoul
163 Siripdae-ro (90 Jeonnong-dong), Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul,
International Admission Office (IAO)
Institute of International Cooperation and Education
The University of Seoul
163 Siripdae-ro (90 Jeonnong-dong), Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, 130-743, Korea
Phone: +82-2-6490-6663, 6659 / Fax: +82-2-6490-6664/ E-mail: email@example.com
For more information, please visit official website: iice.uos.ac.kr.
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships - Korea University
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
- Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyung Hee University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea
- MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.