EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course in the science of animal-derived foods. In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology. EM Food of Life is offered by:
EM Food of Life offers:
Two-year world class MSc
Integration of Animal Science and Food Science/Technology
Study at two leading European universities
How to Apply?
The EM Food of Life Masters Course is open to non-EU and EU students.
Every year approx. 17-20 EU scholarships are available.
Category A Scholarships for Third-Country nationals: Total 48.000 EUR
Category B Scholarships for European nationals: Total 20.000 EUR
Category A scholarships can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the 27 EU member states; the EEA-EFTA states: Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway; the Western Balkan countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia; Switzerland and Turkey. Furthermore, you must not be resident nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
Category B scholarships can be awarded to any masters students who do not fulfil the category A criteria defined above.
You must study in two of the consortium partner countries. If you hold an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, these two countries must be different from the country in which you obtained your last university degree.
It is possible to be admitted to the Course, even though you are not awarded a scholarship. You will then have to cover EM Food of Life participatory costs. If you finance your study yourself, you are allowed to study in the country of your last university degree.
Every year, the EM Food of Life Masters Course awards a limited number of scholarships to third-country scholars/guest lecturers, who wish to spend time at one of the four European partner institutions giving lectures, supervising projects, doing research etc.
Scholarship: 1.200 EUR / week
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Food of Life Scholarships, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 Master Scholarship in Animal Breeding and Genetics, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
- European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics (EM-ABG), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Data Mining and Knowledge Management (EM-DMKM), Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships, Mathematical Modelling in Engineering, Europe
- Master Scholarships, Color in Informatics and Media Technology (CIMET), Erasmus Mundus, Europe