The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for outstanding college graduates from South East Asia countries.
Applicant should hold a Bachelor Degree ( B. SC.) in Mechanical or chemical Engineering from an accredited university with an outstanding GPA (4.5/5 or 3.5/4 or higher). A TOEFL grade of 500 or higher is strongly required. Research Experience is preferred and is considered a plus.
Accepted students are supported through the Graduate Assistantship Program. The program provides awarded students with the following:
1. Tuition waiver.
2. A monthly stipend of 2000 Saudi Riyals (US$ 533)
3. University student Housing.
Scholarship awarded students will be required to actively participate in Desalination research activities and other related duties as assigned by the center. Continued support for graduate students depends on their ability to maintain exceptional graduate academic standards and perform a high level of Desalination Technology research activities.
Qualified applicants, please email the following:
1. Your CV ( resume)
2. a copy of your transcript
3. a copy of your ENGINEERING B.Sc. diploma
4. a copy of TOEFL test result
5. any other supporting relevant documents
To the Email address: cedt.vdt [at] kau.edu.sa
- Postdoctoral / Research Position, Desalination Technology, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Postdoctoral Positions in Non Destructive Testing, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Master Scholarships in Mechanical Engineering, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Postdoctoral Position, Computational Bioscience Research, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
- PhD Studentships in Advanced Electronic Transport Theory, Ireland & Saudi Arabia
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
- The Arabic Language Institute for Non Arabic Speakers Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Seminar Beasiswa S2 & S3, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Arab Saudi
- IDB Prize for Women’s Contribution to Development, Islamic Development Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
i am Muslim i am graduated in computer science in mekelle university . now to learn in your university please give me the scholarship for master degree .