Full-time international students are eligible to apply for these competitive scholarships. You will need an undergraduate degree in exercise / sport / physiological / medical sciences or related discipline (equivalent to class 2:1 or above), confirmation of English language proficiency and two references. The scholarship can be used in combination with other awards.
Application deadline: 30th June 2011
Value: Up to £3,000
Duration of award: for 1 year
Contact: Alison Hume firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please send a letter, CV, confirmation of degree result*, confirmation of English language proficiency** and two references to email@example.com
* Confirmation of degree result can be sent after initial scholarship application, but before 30 June 2011.
** Confirmation of English language proficiency (eg, IELTS, TOEFL) can be sent after initial scholarship application, but before 30 June 2011.
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- MSc Conservation and Biodiversity Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sport Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology (EMSEP), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- PhD Studentships in Health and Wellbeing, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Sports Scholarships, University of Glamorgan, UK
- 100 PhD Studentships 2010, University of Exeter, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.