This European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems aims to fill the gap in Health Management by approaching the theme of health system management and planning on a regional level.
This Master promotes the benchmarking of the different health system models helping to construct the comprehensive health system management and planning, including both, health care and promotion, as well as the interrelation between health and socio-economic areas. It aims to spread out the European model of health promotion and health planning, sustainability and the role of health system in social cohesion and strengthening of social capital.
At the end of the Masters Course the students will graduate with Joint Master`s degree awarded by all Consortium universities and can work as middle and upper level managers in hospitals and health services as well as in regional and national administrative bodies related to public health planning and management in diverse sectors: health insurance, health financing, strategic planning, etc.
If you are a non-EU student (Category A):
- Contribution to travel, installation and any other type of costs: € 8000
- Maximum contribution to the EMMC participation costs (including insurance coverage):
- € 4000 / semester
- Monthly allowance: € 1000 / month
Admission may be granted to applicants who meet the following common admission criteria:
- A university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Anthropology, History, Medicine, Social Work, Social Education, Nursing, Public Health etc, that they want to specialize in the scope of the health.
- Candidates are required to have a recognized qualification in the language of instruction of the university that they plan to attend. Knowledge of languages of the place of study is an asset.
- A sufficient score of one of the following English language certificates (TOEFL, First Certificate, IELTS).
- Statement of intent. Applicants must submit a statement of intent indicating why the Master`s is relevant for future carrier.
For applicants who seek and are eligible for Erasmus Mundus “Category A” scholarships, and self-financing students application is open since 1st of July and will be closed in 2011 January.
- Step 1 Fill in on-line application form and after submitting, please, print it and sign.
- Step 2 Your application should consist of the following documents:
- A complete and signed standard application form
- A copy of the passport or other official identification proof
- Sertified copies of diplomas and translation in English. (If legalized copies of diplomas are not available at the time of application, an original statement from your current university about the studies done and studies currently being done must be provided)
- Copies of diploma supplements stating courses followed and scores obtained per course and translation in English
- Copies of language tests scores and language certificates (TOEFL/IELTS, etc.)
- Letter of motivation
- 2 reference letters
- Academic and professional CV
Please note, that application becomes property of the Secretariat of Programme. Therefore no original official documents should be sent. Upon admission to the programme, legalized copies of diplomas, language tests and certificates will be required.
Application should be posted to:
European Master in Sustainable
Regional Health Systems
Institute of Public Health
Faculty of Medicine
- Master Degree Scholarship by USAID, USA
- Prince of Wales Innovation Scholarships (POWIS), The University of Wales, UK
- PhD Studentships in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Oxford Brookes University, UK
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- PhD in Sustainable Urban Energy Futures, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships 2010, UK
- Master Degree in Public Health, Academy for Educational Development, AED Indonesia, USA
- Master in Forestry Management, Marine Resources Management, Clean Energy, Water and Sanitation, or Climate Change